SUMMARY BY EAST COAST SLIPPERS: TBD & East Coast take a much needed vacation from agonizing over the end of The Enlightenment, American Democracy, and all that is Good and Holy in the world to chat about music. Here is the nifty part: Because EC in particular is paranoid about violating the massively EVIL Digital Millennium Copyright Act, they can’t play the songs on air (I mean, we realize that we MIGHT be able to claim some sort of “fair use” defense, but the reality is that DMCA is a POS law that should be struck down immediately and until then better safe than sorry).
So TBD & EC won’t play the songs . . . BUT . . . they are pretty sure that they can post some Youtube links to them and let the listeners do the work. You just need to open up another browser window and sync up each song as the hosts call the start point so that you can simultaneously hear the same thing that they were listening to. Give it a try, it’s LOADS of F – U – N !
NOTE BENE: One synch-up did not get called out clearly enough, so for “Horse Pills” by the Dandy Warhols you will want to hit pay right at the 35:57 mark. Everything else should be reasonably clear.
Slippers TBD’s Tunes
1. Holocene – Bon Iver
2. Send Me on My Way – Rusted Root
3. December, 1963 (Oh, What I Night) – Frankie Vali & The Four Seasons
4. Of All The Gin Joints in The World – Fallout Boy
5. Unchained Melody – Rightious Brothers
6. Daydream in Blue (Acoustic) – iMonster
Slippers East Coast’s Tunes
1. You Really Got A Hold on Me – Smokey Robinson & The Miracles
2. Adorable – The Drifters
3. Searching for A Heart – Warren Zevon
4. Horse Pills – The Dandy Warhols
5. Heart of Gold – Neil Young
6. Foundations/A New England – Kate Nash & Billy Bragg